Are you like me in that you like to take some time to reflect on the past year’s accomplishments? I find it’s a way to get pumped up and honor all that I accomplished this year, especially since I often forget things from earlier in the year.
Here’s a summary of my 2017 professional and personal accomplishments:
- January: Attended my first-ever Rose Bowl game in Pasadena, California. Started taking improv classes at Baltimore Improv Group.
- February: Traveled to Stamford to mastermind with women business owners + friends. Oh! And I danced. A lot.
- March: Met with Linda Joy and Bryna Hayes to begin collaboration with Inspired Living Publishing.
- April: Walked 88 miles on the French Camino with Heather Waring of Women Walking Women Talking. Rebranded my website and logo with the support of Trackable Response and Dulin Design.
- May: Edited author contributions for Inspired Living Publishing’s Courageous Hearts and appeared on Dr. Gwen Sciada’s podcast, Life on Your Terms.
- June: Published Frank Demming’s best-selling book 7 Steps to Recession-Proofing Your Business and edited Rachel Dunham’s Redefining Your Brand Journal. Began pro-bono work with Creators of Hope. Chopped my hair off as I began to transition from color-treated hair to au naturel.
- July: Vacationed with my sons on a river cruise up the Danube, stopping in Budapest, Vienna, and Prague.
- August: Sent first born back to Temple for his sophomore year and edited Darlene Das’ book Quadruple Aim.
- September: Held my first blog retreat at the Frederick Inn in Buckeystown, MD and saw Ed Sheeran live (swoon).
- October: Held the first Mindset Boot Camp with Dona Rutowicz and spent my birthday cheering on Penn State against Michigan. PSU won! I was the keynote speaker at HopeWorks in support of Domestic Violence Awareness. Did a branding photo session with Brenda Jankowski. Also, Courageous Hearts became an International Best-Seller!
- November: My youngest son heard positively from three out of his four university choices — Woohoo! Plus, I traveled to Florida to mastermind and business build with amazing women.
- December: Published Karen Lucas’ book Tale of the Traveling Fruitcake, concluded first BlogBuster Inner Circle and held a half-day 2018 Virtual Blog Planning Day.
It feels great to reflect and remember what a tremendous year this has been. I’m so excited for 2018 and what’s coming.
How about you? What are you looking forward to in 2018? Whatever you dream, you can achieve. Here’s to kicking major ass in the new year!